XO Communications is a leading nationwide provider of advanced IP communications, managed network and IT infrastructure services for business, large enterprise and wholesale customers. Their customers include more than half of the Fortune 500, in addition to leading cable, mobile wireless, and domestic and international telecommunications companies.
XO is a facilities-based CLEC that operates a nationwide multi-10 Gigabit Tier 1 network and owns significant fiber optic network assets, including an 18,000 route-mile inter-city network and more than 3,300 on-network buildings within 40 major metropolitan markets. XO is a leader in VoIP, Network, Hosted PBX, Voice, and Cloud Computing and IT services.
XO offers a superior customer experience through our innovative data and IP solutions, our employees’ focus on customers, and the proven performance of our advanced network.
XO Communications’ Network Highlights
- Tier 1 IP network
- Advanced transport network with terabit capacity nationwide
- More than 3,300 on-network buildings
- Highly secure data center and a 24×7 network operations center
- Access to multiple peering partners offering direct access to 100% of Internet traffic
- Total fiber: approximately 1,158,000 miles
- 34 Nortel DMS-500 switches for local and long distance voice
- The industry’s latest and most advanced DWDM/optical switching technology
- Sonus Networks softswitches for handling next-generation VoIP traffic
- Fixed wireless licenses covering 95% of the top U.S. business markets
XO Products and Services:
MPLS / VPLS
Local & Long Distance