Telx is a new kind of data center solution provider fueling infrastructure, interconnection and business progress. With an
industry leading 100% uptime and 100% on-time service delivery SLAs, Telx helps companies build more agile businesses faster with reduced infrastructure complexity and broader reach to new markets. A privately held company jointly headquartered in New York and San Francisco, Telx services all industry types from 20 datacenters located across 13 US markets: the New York/New Jersey metro area, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Miami, Phoenix and Charlotte, N.C. Telx manages 1.3 million square feet of data center space and more than 45,000 network connections, enabling the interconnection of more than 10 million square feet of data center space around the world.
The Telx colocation advantage:
- Get superior network performance, lower network costs, and proven redundancy for mission critical applications through Telx’s 28,000+ cross connections.
- Connect with a network-neutral, global ecosystem of 750+ telecommunications carriers, ISPs, content providers, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cloud providers, and enterprises in a secure and reliable environment. Reduce network costs by replacing local loops with less expensive and more flexible interconnection options.
- Connect quickly and seamlessly through fast, reliable networks to support faster time-to-market for new services.
- Protect your data assets with Telx’s disaster management, early warning systems, redundancies, and diversification of communications technologies – plus the highest level of backup power and power generators.
- Reduce costs and gain the flexibility to expand business opportunities and service offerings without making additional IT investments.
Telx Products and Services:
Data Center Space
Carrier Ethernet Exchanges