TelePacific Communications provides comprehensive connectivity, cloud and continuity solutions to more than 40,000 small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). Headquartered in Los Angeles, the Company serves companies and organizations anchored in California, Nevada and Texas.
Through ongoing support and feedback TelePacific continually works hard for its customers. As part of its commitment to quality of service, the Company has put metrics in place that create visibility and accountability throughout the organization-metrics TelePacific reviews on an organizational level each week; discussing and working every issue, every account, and every customer experience. With this attention to detail, TelePacific can continuously focus on opportunities for improvement.
- Voice Services – Local and long distance phone service options including business lines, voice-only PRI, SuperTrunks, SIP VoIP and Hosted PBX all with many dozens of enhanced features, plus a wide array of mobile voice equipment and calling plans.
- Data Networking – DSL, T-1, Fixed Wireless, Ethernet with high bandwidth TDM and fiber options at speeds up to 1 Gbps, and WAN solutions such as MPLS IP-VPN and private lines, giving customers a wide array of options and speeds.
- Cloud Services – Colocation and data backup services that provide anytime, anywhere access to your network and protect vital corporate data while eliminating technology and hardware obsolescence and the financial drain associated with equipment and software maintenance and updates.
- Continuity and Security – Business continuity, managed security and a range of other on-premise and cloud-based services designed to protect and ensure ongoing operations from human error, inclement weather and natural disasters. (and ensure the survival of your business)
- Mobile – We offer a variety of mobile feature phones, smartphones and BlackBerry handsets with a range of calling plans as well as business mobility solutions that can be bundled and billed on a single invoice with other TelePacific services.
Serving Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, Palm Springs, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, East Bay, North Bay, Greater Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Fresno, Bakersfield and in Las Vegas, Nevada. Major metro areas of Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio with more than 10,000 fiber miles and a network of 4 carrier hotels and 22 central offices in Texas.
Its multiple award-winning network and communications solutions and focus on customer service earned it a spot on Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list for six straight years. TelePacific’s broad portfolio of customer solutions enables anywhere-to-anywhere communications, at any speed, helps businesses run more efficiently, improves collaboration and ensures against business interruptions.
TelePacific Products and Services:
Local / Long Distance